1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (I would suggest picking people who read these most of the time)
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
Have 10 Facts About Me, Because Reasons:
1. I am a nurse aide, who loves gore-ish stuff; I mean, I can calmly perform an autopsy on a pig and stuff, but I hate zombies...yes, that was a rollercoaster of a sentence.
2. I love and live for memes. I read them with morning coffee like a sir, and can usually be found running around quoting things like "One does not simply..." OR "Ain't nobody got time for dat!"...old but gold ;D
3. I LOVE CHRIS PINE. Shit, I didn't think that would come out so soon...I mean, I couldn've waited 'til like the 8th thing or something...
4. I adore horses of all kinds! (except for bitchy kinds...the only bitch horse I'll deal with is my own horse) MLPonies are not excluded from that, but I haven't watched much of the show...>,>
5. I consider myself to be a Trekkie whose hero is James T. Kirk! Sadly, I've only watched Star Trek the Original series, but I read the comics and well, I annoyed the shit out of one of my roommates taking screen shots of the 09 movie...
(Is it just me or is this turning into a confessions area?)
6. My favorite anime on the whole planet is Black Rock Shooter! And my woman crush is hands down Black Rock Shooter herself. (waiifuuuuuuu staaaatuss~~~~)
8. I cuss...a hell of a lot. I try not to let it bleed into my dA, but shit happens XD
9. In reaction to the above: I don't like offending people. NO. I'm NOT Canadian...sorry that sounded mean...
10. When describing situations, I usually liken myself as a potato...although lately I have the feeling that 'potato' is a perverted code for something smutty, so if you're in the smut loop and know what truth lies behind the potato...well, maybe the cake wouldn't be a lie then, would it?
Glad that's over with? Me too! Let's get one with these questions!
1. What is your favorite media of art (is it traditionnal, digital, 3D, ect.) ?
A: I prefer a traditional art style, like an authentic Japanese painting or especially art composed of anime characters with a pen. However, digital is second, if done correctly
2. Who is your favorite singer?
A: HANDS THE FUCK DOWN LEN KAGAMINE. Now if we're talking in human/English speaking terms, I do like Ellie Goulding
3. Which is your favorite video game?
A: you're.killing.me.slowly. It is a race 'til the death between Pokemon Black, (Black 2 too...) any retro Mario game, Assassin's creed Brotherhood, or Assassin's creed 3...possibly Assassin's Creed Black Flag when I get my paws on it. =>=
4. What is your first language?
A: Asshole. Oh wait, sarcasm...ah, I mean English
A: YOU MEAN I MUST CHOOSE!?!?!?!!?! Well, right now it would be Star Trek 09, but Star Trek Into Darkness is a good watch, along with Sherlock Holmes (Game of Shadows, too) and anything with Chris Pine~~~~~~~*breathing intensifies*
6. What is your favorite class at school (like math, history, art, ect.) ?
A: Science, hands down! Anatomy especially--microbiology passionately! As a child I would find dead bugs and look at them under a microscope...ah, those were good days~
7. Who is your favorite character (it's can be a cartoon or an anime character) ?
A: /shot I'm dead. Too many choices, bro.
Actually, (you can't kill evil) it would be hard pressed between Kyouko from Magica Madoka, Monochrome Baku from Len Kagamine's song of the same title, Captain James T. Kirk, of the Star Ship Enterprise (Staaar Trekkk~) and Black Rock Shooter/Mato from Black Rock Shooter
8. Do you have a favorite plushie and what is it? (If you think you are too ''old'' for a plushie, what was your favorite plushie when you was young?)
A: One does not simply grow too old for Mr. Snuggles, my dear ;3
In all actuality, I have a collection of fluffies that keep me happy. My favorites would be a stuffed fox, and an Umbreon plushie, whomI endearingly named Syncro, after my first Umbreon in SoulSilver that reached lvl 100 :'D
9. What is your favorite book?
A: Read...oh yea, reading. Uhhmmmm, I don't read too often, but when I do, it's a HUGE book with all of the Sherlock Holmes original short stories and novels I bought my sister for her birthday. Oh! I can recomend the Phantom Stallion series too.
10. Do you want to build a snowman ?
A: ARE YOU FUCKING EVEN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW, BRO?
DO I WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?
DO I WANT TO FREEZE MY ASS OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL?
HELL NAW. HELLLLLLL NAW!
I HAVE JACK FROST.
JACK-FUCKING-FROST THE LEGEND, YA KNOW, THE GUARDIAN?
AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THE FUCKER IS THE FACT HE DOESN'T SING FOR HOURS WHEN YOU'RE STUCK IN A BUS FOR A SCHOOL TRIP! AND ALL OF THE GIRLS RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING LET IT GOOOOO AND SPILLING HOT CHOCOLATE IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL. COLD NEVER BOTHERED YOU ANYWAY, HUH? WHAT ABOUT BEING LOCKED OUT IN AN ICE STORM? BOTHER YOU NOW, RIGHT? OR BEING LEFT IN A COLD RAIN BY YOUR BOYFRIEND WHEN HE PROMISES YOU THAT HE'S ONLY GOING TO THE STORE FOR MILK AND HE LEAVES AND THIRTEEN YEARS LATER YOU DISCOVER HE WON THE LOTTERY AND BOUGHT A BOAT AND NAMED IT SALLY AND CHILLS WITH A SLOTH EVERY NIGHT WITH THE CAST OF/shot
That was fun! The questions were super fun to answer, and I'm glad I got to let my hair down a bit and ramble about myself for a bit! If I sounded bitchy in any of the answers, rest assured it's sarcasm--my sick and dry sense of humor, just here to please. (about that last answer, don't take my disgust of the popularity of the movie Frozen to mean I dislike the film, it was great. Shit, there I go being Canadian again...(->-')
Thank you for the tag. Now here are some questions for my victims:
1. If you had a song to describe you, what would it be and which line would describe you best?
2. Have you ever pretended to be a fictional character (not including OCs) and think how you would react to their world?
3. If your favorite actor/character (even fictional/anime) spent a day with you, what would you do?
4. Have you ever collected something? bottle caps, feathers, figures, etc.?
5. If you could do anything that could be imagined possible, right now, what would it be?
6. What would be your favorite childhood song?
7. Cake or Bacon? Yes, this warrants an answer.
8. Do you consider photography an art? Or is a recording of special memories to you?
9. Have you ever had a fandom that drove you crazy because you couldn't stop thinking of the plot/characters?
10. Who do you admire most? It can be anyone or anything.
Of course, if these questions were posed to me, I would be more than happy to give replies ;3
Now for the victims:
If I retagged I apologize, just taking names from the watch list